The next time the lease on your multifunction device is due, you may want to think carefully before you sign up again. Are you really getting your money’s worth with your existing lease?
There are several areas to consider:
- The price to continue leasing this particular multifunction device may be inexpensive, but you need to pay attention to the features and service you’re receiving.
- The length of the lease may seem convenient – at first. Watch out you don’t get stuck with a five-year lease that will lock you into using equipment that no longer best serves your organization.
- Statistics are just that – statistics. While it may sound enticing to re-lease a multifunction device that spits out 35 pages per minute, it may be meaningless for your office.
- How much is that toner cartridge anyway? The price for leasing a multifunction device may be inexpensive, but you may be eating all the savings paying for cartridges.
- Watch out for service and maintenance details that are hidden in a voluminous contract. Written promises don’t always deliver, but access to a trained professional can help you quickly get to the root of the problem.
- Is there an automatic cartridge replenishing service? This can save both time and money.
- Pricing gimmicks may actually leave off the true cost of the lease.
At LaserCycle USA, we specialize in helping offices “right size” their fleet of multifunction devices. In many cases, we’re actually able to buy out a current contract or lease and provide upgraded equipment that will save you money. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.