The right Managed Print Services (MPS) provider can significantly reduce costs for your business and allow you to create a more efficient workplace. This is why it’s well worth your time to do due diligence to ensure that you select an MPS partner that is best suited for your business’ needs.
Here are 7 key questions to ask to help you choose the best MPS provider for your business:
- Does the MPS provider offer analysis? A good MPS provider should conduct a thorough analysis of your company’s existing printing infrastructure to identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings. This analysis will accurately reveal what you’re currently spending on printing, user volume and user behavior.
- Does the MPS provider have a proven track record? Ask the MPS provider about the types of companies that they typically work with. Talk to existing clients to learn about their experiences in working with them.
- How can the MPS provider optimize workflows? If you currently rely heavily on paper workflows, can the provider help you optimize workflows by integrating digital and hard copy processes?
- What level of integration can the MPS provider offer? Will the solutions that your MPS provider is offering integrate with your existing IT infrastructure? Will the MPS provider give you capabilities to seamlessly connect to cloud applications or offer the ability to print from mobile devices?
- How will the MPS provider be able to grow with your business? Managed Print Services is an investment, so the provider that you choose should be able to grow with your business in the long term. Understand how long it will take to implement solutions and how much these solutions will cost.
- What level of security does the MPS provider offer? Security breaches are on the rise, and a multifunction printer is one of the most common entry points to your network that hackers use. How will the MPS provider prevent cyberattacks from happening your business?
- How will the MPS provider be able to help with your sustainability efforts? Will the MPS provider recommend solutions that will reduce the amount of paper used in the workplace? Will you be using energy efficient machines to reduce both energy costs and usage?
When you choose the right MPS partner, you’ll be able to spend more time growing your business and less time managing your print environment.