1. What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These are completely refurbished toner cartridges used in multifunction copiers and printers.
2. How does the quality of remanufactured cartridges compare to new toner cartridges?
If properly remanufactured, such as in LaserCycle USA’s process, remanufactured cartridges yield incredible output rivaling OEM laser toner cartridges. Our process makes them not only the best quality cartridges, but the greatest value as well.
3. What’s involved in the process of remanufacturing toner cartridges?
At LaserCycle USA’s Colorado-based manufacturing facility, cartridges are completely disassembled and worn or defective parts replaced including the drum, corona wire assembly, wiper blade, and roller. We then clean the cartridges before refilling and reassembling.
4. What is the impact on the environment of using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges can be remanufactured up to four times if produced according to LaserCycle USA’s industry-leading quality standards. Remanufacturing creates a substantial positive environmental impact, saving approximately 2.5 kg of CO2 per toner cartridge. Over the two decades LaserCycle USA has been remanufacturing toner cartridges, we’ve kept nearly 5.5 million pounds of CO2 from being released into the atmosphere.
5. Are there cost savings with using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes. At LaserCycle USA, we assure our customers of the lowest price guarantee, with savings up to 40%. If you are looking for ways to reduce costs and achieve your sustainability objectives, we encourage you to consider using remanufactured ink cartridges from LaserCycle USA.
6. Do remanufactured toner cartridges meet or exceed OEM standards?
Yes, they actually equal or outperform OEM cartridges when remanufactured according to LaserCycle USA’s high quality standards.
7. Are they covered by any warranties, certification or guarantees?
Our refurbished cartridges are American-made in our Colorado factory and meet top-level industry certification. Every LaserCycle USA cartridge is 100% unconditionally guaranteed to perform, meeting or exceeding its comparable OEM cartridge.
8. Is the ink in a remanufactured toner cartridge as dark as the ink in a new cartridge?
Yes, because LaserCycle USA uses exacting standards to remanufacture toner cartridges.
9. Where are most remanufactured toner cartridges made?
Unfortunately, many are made overseas in China or Mexico under poor quality standards. LaserCycle USA has its own Colorado-based manufacturing facility.
10. Will remanufactured toner cartridges damage my laser printer?
No, properly remanufactured laser printer cartridges will not damage a copy machine or printer.
Ask about a free trial of LaserCycle USA cartridges in your facility.